Compare the main features of both assistants in the Todoist vs Notion review, which will allow you to reveal the strengths and weaknesses of each tool. Find out which one is best suited for your workflow and make an informed choice. Check out this review right now.
Notion is a service designed to manage your tasks and organize your data. Here you will see the main functions that will help you understand the main thing between Notion and Todoist. This service has a huge potential for your tasks. It initially has only an empty page and templates, but using the following functions you can turn an empty page into a masterpiece. Full Notion Review
Todoist is a great service for managing projects, team and time. This is all achieved by a wide range of functions, such as: creating tasks, subtasks, commenting, time tracking, and many others. This service has both a free tariff, with a reduced set of functions, and a full paid version. The free version is great for a single user who needs to organize their time and work. The Pro plan is suitable for small teams that need a single digital space to manage their projects and time.
All these functions will allow you to competently manage several projects at the same time, which will allow you to involve large teams and improve the efficiency of your work. Next, see the detailed Todoist review.
One of the crucial steps in deciding between Todoist and Notion is understanding the key features each platform offers. Let’s delve into a side-by-side comparison to help you make an informed decision based on your unique needs.
Consider the main advantages of Todoist over Notion.
- Quick add. This is a built-in feature of todoist that will allow you to convert natural speech into task conditions when creating a task. With the help of a quick input, you can set the name and deadlines.
- AI. Artificial intelligence in Todoist recognizes speech and can, based on your words, make a task by setting a date, name, etc. in it.
- Themes and settings. Todoist allows you to change the color variations of the interface to suit every taste. There are many different themes and their different color variations. There are also two different ways to display your task list and bulletin board.
This is not the whole list of features, you can see more details in my Todoist review.
Consider the main advantages of Notion over Todoist.
The concept is based on the concept of blocks. Each element on the page (text, image, link, and others) is a block. This makes content structuring very flexible. You can interact with blocks at once, change the content of the entire block at once. Such a system is very convenient for group editing and provides a wide range of changes to your workspace.
Notion offers a set of templates for various types of documents and tasks, which makes it easier to get started. Is there a set of ready-made templates? designed for various needs, however, the functions of templates are not limited to this, there is an opportunity to import other people’s templates, as well as share your own.
This is not limited to all the functions, you can read more about each of them in my reviews.
For different pricing plans:
- A plan for beginners: Without paying for the services provided, users will be able to use many different functions. They include 5 personal projects, 3 views with filters and many others. This one also includes flexible lists and bulletin boards.
- The Pro Plan: Including all the features of more budget plans, the Pro tariff plan offers up to 300 personal projects, 150 views with filters, Automatic backup and the addition of an assistant with artificial intelligence are also available.
- Business plan: Start by creating a team for free, and then choose a plan for $6 per member per month (paid annually), this plan includes all the features of the Pro plan, including a shared team workspace, 500 team projects. Thanks to team roles and permissions, centralized billing to the team and the ability to limit projects.
Easily compare our pricing plans to find the one that best suits your needs. From a free beginner plan for individual users to a comprehensive business plan for teamwork, our pricing options provide flexibility and scalability.
- Free Plan
This data plan offers an unlimited number of blocks for individuals. It provides integration with popular tools such as Slack and GitHub. Take advantage of basic page analytics, a 7-day page history, and the ability to invite 10 guests.
- Plus Plan
Priced at $8 per user per month (paid annually) or $10 monthly, this data plan includes everything included in the free data plan, plus unlimited blocks for teams, unlimited file downloads, a 30-day page history and the ability to invite up to 100 guests.
- Business plan
A business plan costing $15 per user per month (paid annually) or $18 per month is designed for companies using Notion to combine multiple teams and tools. Based on the Plus plan, it includes SAML single sign-on, private team spaces, bulk PDF export, advanced page analytics, 90-day page history, and the ability to invite 250 guests.
- Corporate Plan
Request a demo or trial version to familiarize yourself with everything in the business plan, as well as user Training (SCIM), advanced security and control tools, audit log, account manager, workspace analytics, unlimited page history and integrations to ensure security and compliance,You can also invite up to 250 guests.
Todoist and Notion are distinctive tools among all available on the market. They can meet the needs of a wide variety of users. Todoist with its highly customizable interface and no less editable interface is Notion. Both of them are known for their versatility. These tools are an excellent assistant for both the student and the clerk. A creative person will be able to take full advantage of the possibilities of Nothing, however, todoist, in my opinion, is drier in appearance and is better suited for maintaining lists of tasks and projects.